Hey everyone!! A lot of times people ask me how I keep my skin clear. It is super important for me to take care of my skin espicially since I work with make up artists who use a ton of different products on my face. I have acne prone skin so, after lots of trial and error, this has been my routine for perfect skin! So check out my routine below!
Products I use:
1) Clarasonic Mia 2- I use this every morning with my Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel.It feels great on my skin and I definitely noticed a huge difference in my skin after I bought my Clarasonic.
2) Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel- I use this every morning. I apply directly to my face and the use my Clarasonic.
3) Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions Toner- I use this after my cleanser in the mornings.
4) Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer- This is my last step. I love this stuff because it has built in SPF!
5) Mario Badescu Drying Lotion- I apply this at night before I go to bed whenever I have a zit that I need gone by morning!
6) Sonia Kashunk Brush Cleanser- Cleaning your brushes regularly is KEY! Bacteria builds up in your brushes and if you don’t clean them- the bacteria ends up on your face. This stuff is quick and easy to use!
7) Apricot Scrub-I use the generic of St. Ives- same stuff-cheaper price! I apply this 3 times a week, usually in the evening when I’m in the shower. This exfoliates my skin and leaves it super soft!
8)Freeman Mint and Lemon Clay Mask- I like to use this twice a week in the mornings while I drink my morning coffee. It smells so good and it really helps wake me up and refreshes my skin!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I will have a Make Up Routine post coming soon!