Hey guys! I know its been awhile since I’ve made a post. I’ve been pretty lazy recently! Last week I shot with the fantastic Chuck Arlund. Kristina Arlund did my hair and make up and Blair Calhoun was our stylist. … Continue reading →
Hey everyone!! A lot of times people ask me how I keep my skin clear. It is super important for me to take care of my skin espicially since I work with make up artists who use a ton of different products on my face. I have acne prone skin so, after lots of trial and error, this has been my routine for perfect skin! So check out my routine below!
1) Clarasonic Mia 2- I use this every morning with my Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel.It feels great on my skin and I definitely noticed a huge difference in my skin after I bought my Clarasonic.
2) Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel- I use this every morning. I apply directly to my face and the use my Clarasonic.
3) Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions Toner- I use this after my cleanser in the mornings.
4) Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer- This is my last step. I love this stuff because it has built in SPF!
5) Mario Badescu Drying Lotion- I apply this at night before I go to bed whenever I have a zit that I need gone by morning!
6) Sonia Kashunk Brush Cleanser- Cleaning your brushes regularly is KEY! Bacteria builds up in your brushes and if you don’t clean them- the bacteria ends up on your face. This stuff is quick and easy to use!
7) Apricot Scrub-I use the generic of St. Ives- same stuff-cheaper price! I apply this 3 times a week, usually in the evening when I’m in the shower. This exfoliates my skin and leaves it super soft!
8)Freeman Mint and Lemon Clay Mask- I like to use this twice a week in the mornings while I drink my morning coffee. It smells so good and it really helps wake me up and refreshes my skin!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I will have a Make Up Routine post coming soon!
Finally!! My favorite time of year. Spring is in full swing and the weather has been incredible! Here’s some photos to help you get excited for spring time! XOXO FOLLOW ME INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER ~MY PHOTOS~ ~NOT MY … Continue reading →
So I’m starting a new set of posts this week, featuring artist that I take a personal interest in. I love all genres of music so expect all sorts of artist. If you’re interested in being featured email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This past week I was in Dallas shooting with the amazing Jose Luis. We shot for 2 days and shot 7 different looks. It was a great time and I'm planning another trip very soon. Xoxo … Continue reading →
This past week I was in Dallas to shoot with the amazing Jose Luis. We shot a bunch of different looks and got some really great film footage. Check out our short film “Be My Boy” and if you like it, share it!
Model: Tawny Swain
Credit: Jose Luis
Location: Studio 310
Make-up: Kay Castro
Song: Be My Boy by Handsome Boy Modeling School