Hey guys! I know its been awhile since I’ve made a post. I’ve been pretty lazy recently! Last week I shot with the fantastic Chuck Arlund. Kristina Arlund did my hair and make up and Blair Calhoun was our stylist. … Continue reading →
Hey everyone!! A lot of times people ask me how I keep my skin clear. It is super important for me to take care of my skin espicially since I work with make up artists who use a ton of different products on my face. I have acne prone skin so, after lots of trial and error, this has been my routine for perfect skin! So check out my routine below!
1) Clarasonic Mia 2- I use this every morning with my Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel.It feels great on my skin and I definitely noticed a huge difference in my skin after I bought my Clarasonic.
2) Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel- I use this every morning. I apply directly to my face and the use my Clarasonic.
3) Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions Toner- I use this after my cleanser in the mornings.
4) Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer- This is my last step. I love this stuff because it has built in SPF!
5) Mario Badescu Drying Lotion- I apply this at night before I go to bed whenever I have a zit that I need gone by morning!
6) Sonia Kashunk Brush Cleanser- Cleaning your brushes regularly is KEY! Bacteria builds up in your brushes and if you don’t clean them- the bacteria ends up on your face. This stuff is quick and easy to use!
7) Apricot Scrub-I use the generic of St. Ives- same stuff-cheaper price! I apply this 3 times a week, usually in the evening when I’m in the shower. This exfoliates my skin and leaves it super soft!
8)Freeman Mint and Lemon Clay Mask- I like to use this twice a week in the mornings while I drink my morning coffee. It smells so good and it really helps wake me up and refreshes my skin!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I will have a Make Up Routine post coming soon!
This past week I was in Dallas shooting with the amazing Jose Luis. We shot for 2 days and shot 7 different looks. It was a great time and I'm planning another trip very soon. Xoxo … Continue reading →
This past week I was in Dallas to shoot with the amazing Jose Luis. We shot a bunch of different looks and got some really great film footage. Check out our short film “Be My Boy” and if you like it, share it!
Model: Tawny Swain
Credit: Jose Luis
Location: Studio 310
Make-up: Kay Castro
Song: Be My Boy by Handsome Boy Modeling School